SIMPLER BACKUP FOR VIRTUALISED ENVIRONMENTS
Get your backups off site without the cost and complexity of managing an offsite infrastructure.
Veeam Cloud Connect (VCC) is new service that has been released as part of the Veeam Availability Suite and Veeam Backup & Replication version 8 to help simplify the process of recovering your data in the case of a disaster. All you will need to do is point your backups to our hosted backup repository-offsite backup has never been so easy!
Benefits of this new service include:
- UK Based Data Centres: Data is always held in the UK in our Manchester based (ISO 27001) data centres.
- Hosted offsite backups: Get backups offsite to a hosted cloud repository through an SSL connection and cloud gateway with no additional Veeam licensing required
- Dedicated cloud repository: No need to invest in a second site for your backups
- Modern backup architecture: Leverages Backup Copy jobs, Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS retention policies and more!
- Complete visibility and control: Access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console; track cloud repository consumption and receive reminders for hosted storage renewals
- A modern backup architecture: Leverage Veeam's modern backup technology, including Backup Copy jobs with Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more?all built into one
- End-to-end encryption: Rest easy by encrypting all data at source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN Acceleration.